Thursday 17 September 2015

SMEARED AND SMUDGED MEMBERS BLOG HOP FOR SEPTEMBER AND SMEARED INK NEW RELEASE.


We, the members of the SMEARED AND SMUDGED face book group
 are having our monthly blog hop today,
the theme this month is


SMEARED INK have a wonderful new set of digi images released today that you'll see featured by members of the DT during this STEAMPUNK HOP.
The whole set of images can be found in the SMEARD INK SHOP
As a DT member I had the pleasure of working with not ONE but TWO of these brand new STEAMPUNK GRUMPIES.
 I loved this one...

 ....and I loved this one also!

I made up simple scenes for these little guys using distress ink for the water and drew cogs around the card edges.
I coloured the digi images and my hand drawn cogs with alcohol pens... a little matting and layering and my cards were complete.
Below is the full blog roll... I hope you'll take the time to check out everyones projects today.
SMEARED AND SMUDGED MEMBER BLOG HOP
Smeared Ink
Black Dragon
Shell
Susan R.
Leigh
 Rebecca
Lyneen
Fiona
Elenor 
Leslie Rahye
Susan S.

Many thanks for visiting...see you on the fb group. BDx

10 comments:

  1. Fan-bloomin'-tastic BD - these are awesome creations :-D xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE AWESOME GRUMPIES... love your colors... The Steampunk Grumpies are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color scheme darling. So bright and vibrant. Love these images need all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fun ..and of course they look magnificent.oh face paw and smiles the idea of steampunk grumpies is just so awesome. I love them and yours are wonderful BD.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring my friend and love the gears around the edged. These new li'l critters are so fabulous aren't they :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely fall colors...got me in the mood for halloween 🎃 ☺. Great drawers cogs and super cool grumpies! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, these underwater guys are my faves in the set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous steampunk grumpie cards and great color combinations! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW such a cool card :)
    I love the stamps :)

    Have a nice day.
    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete