Thursday 5 February 2015

NEW QUEST AT QUOTH THE RAVEN and DESTEMEPELWINKEL

We have a brand new quest for you starting today at 
''FOR THE LOVE OF POE''
Well I do love the works of Poe so I used one of his poems,
''For Helen...'' as inspiration for my two projects.
 The first is a card... i stamped and masked all the images coloured with distress inks and pencils.
 All of the stamps are from DESTEMPELWINKEL
It is also my day over at the DESTEMPELWINKEL designers blog,
so I made a Poe ATC using the same stamps just positioned them slightly differently.

I hope you'll join us at QUOTH THE RAVEN this month...
I look forward to seeing your LOVE OF POE inspired projects.
BDx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - these are GORGEOUS BD - such fabulous colouring and AWESOME stamps :-) I may have to go hunt for those :-) xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Master would be pleased, BlackDragon! You have given life to both Poe and Helen with your amazing coloring skills. You perfectly captured the "heart" of the original work in your ATC. Note to self: Check out DESTEMPELWINKEL designers blog,

    ReplyDelete