Tuesday 7 January 2014

IKE'SWORLD CHALLENGE

This time, for Challenge #9 we are offering you ANYTHING GOES as the theme.
We would like to see all sorts of wonderful creativity in any format that you so desire but remember ...
only those creations which use an IKEsART image are eligible to be voted upon for the Prize and Top 3.
 I have used ALICE for this card....coloured with promarkers, a piece of DP,
 some fancy ribbon, I wrote 'fancy a cuppa' in blue and edged it with silver.
Hope you can come and join us this time.... nothing is easier than ANYTHING GOES.
Thanks for visiting BDx
I'd like to enter the following challenges
CRAFTYBOOTS ...ANYTHING GOES
CREATIVE CREATIONS ....ANYTHING GOES
QUIRKYCRAFTS...EYES WIDE OPEN
ROBYNS FETISH.... USE A DIGI
MUSICALLY CHALLENGED...ANY SONG  FROM ANY MOVIE.
MY TIME TO CRAFT... MOVIE OR MUSIC INSPIRED

10 comments:

  1. this is fabulous brilliant colouring and design Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Alice card, great design and I love the image. Thank you for playing along with Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb BD and I love how you coloured her - especially the shine on her tights. This creation is just brilliant !! :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stellar BD! I love the colors and the wonderful look on her face. The skin color is speck on! It is just jumping out and very magical! Thanks for syncing it up with Alice for our challenge at Musically Challenged, and for taking the time to come over and enter. Best of luck and see you soon. Soulfully Yours, Samara Hugzzzz DT xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh BD, you know I love me some Alice! Just superb and I don't know if it was an accident, or by design, but I sure love how it looks like she's balancing a cup on her head. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. BD, this is superb. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coloring Ty for joining us at Robyn's fetish this week good luck
    Sherry @ RF DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a totally gorgeous card hun, so beautifully coloured and I have fallen in love with the dp you have used. How perfect is the ribbon you used - a totally WOW creation :) Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya intelligent points.. now why didn't i think of these? Off topic barely, is this page pattern merely from an ordinary installation or else do you utilize a customized template. I use a webpage i'm in search of to improve and nicely the visuals is probably going one of the key issues to complete on my list.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete