Sunday 15 December 2013

8th DAY OF CREEPMAS

Welcome back......another couple of days closer to creepmas.
 It's now Day #8 of the SMEARED AND SMUDGED 12 DAYS OF CREEPMAS BLOG HOP.
The full blog roll is on my side bar,
 all the details about this amazing CREEPMAS CELEBRATION can be found on TERRA'S BLOG.
Today i have 2 things to show you... this card isn't really creepy but its not traditional Christmas either.
On the SMEARED AND SMUDGED FORUM, which is FREE to join,
we have various challenges every month including 
FrEAKY FREEBIE ...where you are given a FREE digi image to create something with.
This months image is STEAMPUNK SANTA.
I coloured him with promarkers, used DP from my stash and some die-cut cogs.
 Also today i have an altered domino fridge magnet....
this little guy really is quite creepy...... but he does have a golden star with him for Christmas :)
The stamp is from Third coast.... stamped directly onto the domino, heat set, then delicately coloured with promarkers so not to disturb the ink.
Its then coated with diamond glaze.
Thanks for visiting me today. I hope to see you on the forum.
Happy hopping ...Have a lovely Sunday BDx
I'd like to enter the following challenges...
STEAMPUNK CHALLENGE- SANTAS NEW VEHICLE
FUN WITH SHAPES- NICHOLAS
SPARKLES MONTHLY CHALLENGE-ANYTHING BUT A CARD. my domino fridge magnet.

18 comments:

  1. The both are very well. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great steampunk Santa...I have the same background papers as you, I'm trying to use as little as I can from that pad - they're all so gorgeous. I love the fridge magnet, thank you for writing down how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love your Steampunk Santa! I'm with Sue, I've got that fab DP too. Looks great with the image. I ADORE your little fridge magnet. I just want to pinch him, he's so CUTE! Great projects! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that Steampunk Santa! Want him! And WOW - you rocked that domino!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! love your Freaky Freebie entry! the steampunk santa is awesome!!! And I love your fridge magnet - fabulous idea! love it! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giggle....love Santa in his superfast sleigh with the goggles on due to the high speed he's coming at! Such a fun make!
    Thank you very much for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great projects. Love how you colored the steampunk Santa. He looks fabulous!

    What a fun domino magnet. Love your stamp and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little guy is creepy - indeed. :P Btw. I love what you did with the Steam Punk Santa. Your awesome colouring really makes him justice. The pretty blueish background too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow those are some awesome creations. I didn't know you could stamp directly on a dominoe... I'll have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects today, BD. I love that domino. Great coloring on Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the color choices you have made for the Santa image, BD, coordinates perfectly with your papers and cogs! Also in love with the little magnet monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the color choices you have made for the Santa image, BD, coordinates perfectly with your papers and cogs! Also in love with the little magnet monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job, I like them both...very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A cool christmas card!!! Thanks for joining us at fwSAM!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the steampunk santa, and your domino w/ the creature is cute Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, what a lovely Santa-Card. I am so sorry for my late commenting, but time runs so fast this year. Your card is so great, love also the decoration you used.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Fun with Shapes and more Challenge.

    Hugs and Merry Christmas to you and your family
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great fridge magnet. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 'Anything but a card' challenge.

    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete