Monday 27 May 2013

QUOTH THE RAVEN.....DT THROWDOWN AT SMEARED AND SMUDGED FORUM

Ah, Beloveds !! ... The sisters of darkness at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM hath again set forth Challenge #5 to all who toil in Design Teams for other Masters and Mistresses. They doth challenge us to bring forth our most accomplished works and do battle against each other.



Forsooth - such cunning a theme was laid down this time by the Victors of the last Challenge..... Us at QUOTH THE RAVEN.... YaY...  the Challenge hath been dubbed "TOOTH & CLAW".
The Minions of The Master hath risen again to the quest and hath produced fineries that doth astound the eye......
The Mistresses of the master, Ike and I dont do straight have produced glorious works and below is my offering....
The amazing Dragons foot is a digi image from IKESART..... 9x layers. coloured with promarkers,
 fussy-cut , decoupaged, then dipped in my melting pot. 
The brooch has hand -crochet lace, rolled ribbon flowers and 3x (faux) dragons teeth suspended from chains.

If thou hast a hankering to enter such a Quest, thou must compete in Teams of 3 under the title of thy masters' realm and, having submitted thy creation, thou shalt be judged by thy peers and votes cast Here. The Victors shalt choose a Theme of their liking for the next Challenge, and receive accolades from the vanquished and a fine Banner to display within thy Realm.
So, I bid good fortune to all other adversaries.
** Forget ye not that thee may still enter QUEST 21 at QUOTH THE RAVEN...... ANYTHING "POES" until 5th JUNE 2013.

Thank you for stopping by, we at QUOTH THE RAVEN would love you to vote at SMEARED AND SMUDGED, the link is above.... check out all the teams offerings and vote for your favourite creations.
BDx
I'd like to enter the following challenges.....
MAKE MY MONDAY.... HANDMADE EMBELLISHMENT
ECLECTIC ELLAPU.... HANDMADE FLOWERS
HOBBYCUTZ.... ROSES/FLOWERS

16 comments:

  1. wow this looks so real, awesome claw

    good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most amazing faux, 3D alligator claw I have ever seen! I swear I thought it as real. Brilliant work, my dear Dragon.
    Best of luck in the throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a great take on our challenge over at Hobbycutz - thanks for entering this tremendous piece

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love your broach and I soooo want to touch it! FAB work as always my friend, you have blown me away again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the others that claw really does look real and I would have to touch it! Totally fabulous piece. love n hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally fabulous. I am so pleased you shared with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this.. so realistic and inventive hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is a gorgeous broach. I love all the work and details you have put into this. I had to re-read that the main image was a digi, so real!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG WOW Lynx. This is amazing! That claw!!! It looks so real. absolutely magnificent brooch that anyone that's anyone would give their eye teeth to own. Is there no limit to your creativity? :D
    You've nailed this one. Much love dear friend xxxx and good luck in the throwdown

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous piece really cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMFG, BD! At first I thought "where is the stamped image" and then I realized the clawed foot was a stamp! My jaw totally dropped. This looks so much like a real lizard's foot! Creepalicious! I find it so interesting that you have used gross items...teeth and a clawed lizard foot, and managed to make such an elegant brooch. It baffles my mind. The items really shouldn't work well together at all, but everything flows so perfectly! I'm not a brooch type of gal, but I'd proudly wear this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly fabulous piece of wearable art BD! I love it and your layered and dipped creations never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing coloring on the dragon foot. Thanks so much for joining us at Hobby cutz.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. A totally incredible creation Lyn. So amazingly dimensional and lifelike. Awesome!
    Thanks so much for taking part in my MMM handmade embellishment challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a fabulous project and thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz for our flowers challenge. We hope that you'll join us again next time.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete