Friday 24 December 2010

DELICIOUS DOODLES on CHRISTMAS EVE

OMG.... The cute bug finally got me!
The new challenge at DELICIOUS DOODLES is PURPLE REIGN...as its TERI's favourite colour.
I have been wanting to alter this little tree dec for my youngest niece...Olivia...and this was the ideal challenge to do it for..... I used purple and pink paint...BEARS 1ST IMAGE.... the dreaded glitter and diamond glaze.
You have nearly 2weeks to enter this challenge ....so come on guys show us your purple.
Thanks for visiting me today.
love lynx

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Lyn. I am beginning to worry about you and the cutie thing, hahaha. I love it, very sweet, and gorgeous colour of course. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there I was thinking we'd have a gloriously gruesome thing for this challenge! LOL
    Love the ornament though hun, very cute! Now - go get the black paint back out, that's an order!!
    Hope you have a great Christmas hun,
    Love and hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...Purple and cute! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And so gorgeous - just right for a 1st Christmas. Your "cutesy time" will be short lived I'm sure.
    Merry Christmas dear friend
    Helenxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahoy..cute cute cute. the glitter makes him seem like he's in a snowfall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute???? Love this glittery project. I received your card today and as soon as I opened it and saw the image I just knew it was from you. Thank you so much. Hope you have been coping OK over the holiday and do take care. Hugs, Pat xx Oh and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete