Sunday 28 November 2010

TUESDAY TAGGERS

We have a new theme at TUESDAY TAGGERS starting today .......... its......... Father Christmas, St Nicholas, Santa Claus, Cris Cringle whatever your name is for the bringer of magic to children everywhere is"

I used an image from STAMPITCRAZYhttp://stampitcrazy.blogspot.com/
coloured with promarkers...... a piece of DP from CRAFTY CHAOS DESIGNS http://www.craftychaosdesigns.co.uk/ and a green ribbon. Not everyones idea of a 'santa' card but a dead santa is right up my alley!
Come and join in with us this week.... i'm sure you all need some 'santa' cards made.
Thanks for visiting love lynx

8 comments:

  1. Oh he is great! Looks like we wore poor Santa out! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Lyn, fabulous image, I love it. Great design of card too. Happy crafting.
    Lots of love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cool card, fabulous colouring, and awesome image,

    take care, Hugs Bridget :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my fave Christmas images. Hilarious! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fabulous in a weird and funny way Lyn even for santa lovers like me xx Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this image, it really made me smile. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, love your special sence of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't go wrong with this image - I love this :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete