Tuesday 31 August 2010

TUESDAY TAGGERS

The theme this week at TUESDAY TAGGERS has been picked by my teamie JANET and its ...........


HOUSES...... and this week we are being sponcored by THE CRAFT BARN.
I made this very out of my comfort zone ATC..... to show the blogging world 'suffolk pink'.....
In Suffolk.... where i hale from , people have a very stange obsession with painting their houses 'suffolk pink'..... WHY?
My atc is stamped, masked and stamped again.... coloured with promarkers...and mounted on black.
Please come and play along with us....the other DT guys have done so much better than this.... go and check 'em out! you dont have to be crazy to join in but it helps!
Thanks for visiting me..... love lynx

I shall also enter this at RAISE THE BAR.... where they have HOUSES for their theme too.... thanks Teri!http://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Love this but am very worried about how bright and cheeful it is not a skull or skelly in sight :0 xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Lyn very Ballamory! Huge hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. No probs hun! LOL
    I think you are definately ill though - check out all the pink you are using!! Me thinks you'll be needing a black fix pretty soon!! LOL
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh like this and am blown away by your darkerside lol:)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete