Sunday 18 July 2010

MACABRE MONDAYS

The challenge this week at MACABRE MONDAYS is FREAKERS FREE FOR ALL!!........... that means do whatever you like..... so i created a scene using 3 layers of stamped acetate over my base scene of an angel surrounded by bats.
The Angel is a NON SEQUITER stamp and the bats are INKADINKADOO.
I have used black mat card and glitter strips to hide the edges where you could have seen the foam pads that hold the layers of acetate.
The photo's not great but its nearly impossible to photograph something like this with my limited skills.
I will be back blogging normally next week i hope..... i have taken this week to clear my head and to get my self back on track emotionally.... i hope!
Thanks for visiting. Love lynx

9 comments:

  1. I love it, looks very creepy cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is FANTASTIC, Lynx... as usual :) Love all of those layers of acetate... such depth! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the depth and dimension you've created. Awesomely dark and beautiful. I hope your week off helped a bit. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hun. Love your backing too.
    Hope all is well and settling down for you and the kids?
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyn, this is really a unique and beautiful design - the glitter is a very nice accent; love that image! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice!!!!
    i hope you are feeling better very soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My word Lynx. This is Brilliant!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete