Wednesday 23 June 2010

Tellens place

This is the last challenge before TELLENS PLACE takes a break for summer..... well not really a break, Terry and I shall still be about every week.... sometimes more than once a week.... but you need to check out TELLENS PLACE for all the info.
Well i have had a week of doing things out of my comfort zone..... see post below as well!
I have used one of the cute images from TP instead of the wonderful dark images i love so much.... my card is depicting an English SUMMERTIME..... SUMMERTIME being the new challenge.
I used no ink.... and no stamps.... wow! The image is water coloured.... i have used DCWV card stock , a sandcastle brad, and rub on words...... so different for me.... think this is cute? Thankfully i havent posted my girls birthday cards..... my dark cred would be buried, not just gone!
Come and play along this week....please... and remember although we wont have challenges during the summer there'll be lots of fun.
Thanks for visiting...love lynx



2 comments:

  1. Very darling, Lyn. I love that brad - a beautiful pail for the beach and Sophie is ever ready with her umbrella - raining in the summer time - it does that in the South here - with horrible humidity (at least it did when I was there on a short stint). I love these warm colors - can't wait to see pics of the girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to be out of the comfort zone. I know I am trying to do that. Everything you make no matter what - gothic or simple is absolutely stunning!

    Take care and have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete