Wednesday 10 March 2010

TUESDAY TAGGERS DT....late again

Yep its wednesday (night).... i am a brain dead moron... here is my DT card... and i did say card, for our challenge this week...St Patricks day... which was picked by my teamie Teri and which started yesterday TUESDAY!
I used a piece of scrap book paper layered onto green card then put on a black card blank, the leaping man is a stamp from De stampelwinkel that i stamped above a couldren stamp... dont know whose... and i drew in a rainbow to join them up... cut 'em out, stuck 'em on my card front then glued lots of little golden nuggets on and around the couldren.... the nuggets are decorative fish tank stones... but have never seen a fish tank!
Please come and join us this week and pop over to TAGGERS and see what the other guys have done... brilliant work from them all and i bet they posted it on their blogs yesterday! SORRY GUYS!
Thanks for stopping by... love lynx

3 comments:

  1. You know, this is cool! This is what I'm talking about - you make your projects come alive! I don't know if its the image or the golden nuggets but it's absolutely divine! I love it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of St Patrick's Day cards and such, but this is fab! I love your leaping leprechaun and the pile of golden nuggets he's greedily diving for is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun. Loving all these new projects actually - especially that bike!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete