Wednesday 31 March 2010

Tellens place

Well it is wednesday and this week i am 'with it'.... Today id the start of a new challenge at TELLENS PLACE and we have a sketch.... as many of you know by now i'm not much of a card maker so i decided to alter a small note book to keep track of birdays in.... thanks Janet from TT for the inspiration!
I used DCWV paper and card.... bits from my stash to make the little month tags adhered to the edges of the pages and the FREEBIE image that TELLENS PLACE has for you this week.
I coloured the image with promarkers and 3D'd her arm and head..... go check out the blog, see what everyone else has done with this sketch.... i think i'll be using it later in the year for the dreaded christmas cards!
To visit Tellens place just click on the title..... join in.... we'd love to see what you can do.
I shall also enter my new birthday book in these challenges
STAMPING SISTERS IN CHRIST.... 3D http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/
ALSORTS..... alter something......http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/
RAISE THE BAR...april fool..... to do something you dont normally do...... CUTE GIRLY IS NOT ME!!!! http://raisethebarchallenge.blogspot.com/

DARING CARDMAKERS..... egg-shapes..... hope these ovals count! http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY CHALLENGE.... anything goes....http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
and finally
FOR FUN CHALLENGES ..... that this week is anything goes.... but must be family friendly.... this has all my families birthdays listed in.... thats friendly!
http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/
Thanks for coming to visit... please come and join us this week.
love lynx

11 comments:

  1. Lyn, you do cute girly just fine... I love this notebook. I never seem to have enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lyn. You never fail to amaze me. You make the most amazing creations. You are so very inspirational. I love this notebook, I am going to have to try one soon. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lyn, I just had to stop in and see you do something 'family friendly'. Very very nicely, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the notebook! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project! Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project- i love seeing the project people do. Thanks for sharing at For Fun Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the notebook, especially the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyn, this is especially lovely and a great idea! What a great gift it will make too - think I shall have to do some of these and make as Christmas presents - yep, I'm thinking early to save myself time! I love your coloring; it's great and love the challenges you entered in - THANKS! Hugs and mushy stuff! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea love the colour scheme you have used too!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun idea! You had me fooled with your wonderful layout and altering it into a notebook. ;) Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really fantastic altered notebook and such a brilliant layout! Thanks for joining in the fun with PTW :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete