Friday 19 March 2010

Tellens place... late DT post SORRY

This weeks theme at TELLENS PLACE is SPRING..... but you MUST USE ONE OF THEIR IMAGES... yet again there is a FREEBIE to use if you havent got one.... so no excuses.
I made a set of ATC's showing Sophie on her trip to London.... forget Paris in the springtime... London is the place to go!
I printed Sophie out 4 x.... cut one of the images out to use as a masked when i stamped my backgrounds.... she visited, London bridge, Trafalger square, and the Tower.... and of cause it rained!!! The stamps of London are from de stampelwinkel... the bus stamp i brought from scrapz. I made a little wallet for them from a piece of scrapbook paper.
Sorry Terry and the girls for being late.... as i said on my previous post life got in the way this week.
Thanks for dropping by...lynx





2 comments:

  1. Lyn, I really love your project, But, what exactly is an ATC. And where can I get the dirrections for this project? You have to learn to share girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATCs! I have never done them before and can't wait to make some! Colors are amazing!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete