Friday 19 March 2010

STAMPITCRAZY 3X CHALLEGES this week

Barb at STAMPITCRAZY has issued 3 challenges this week.... the 1st one was GOTHIC GREEN..... this is my offering and although my photo looks blue it is honestly GREEN!
Its all stamped and masked... my usual thing.... watercolours... white gel pen...
The next challenge was to use GREEN, BLING and our own idea of a LEPRECHAUN....
Heres my ATC.... Naughty isnt he?.... he has bling for his eyes, just incase you were wondering.

and finally as barb is a PEPSI fan and off to a Pepsi fest for the week end... the final challenge is PEPSI.
I made an ATC using a lable off a bottle and a couple of Tellens place skulls..... 3x challenges in one week is good for me... 3x in one post is unheard of!
Thanks for looking... lynx


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous work, my friend!! LOVE that crazy leprechaun, and the goulish feel to the first is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. Your lepie is SCARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witty, very witty & even wittier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy cool as usual! I especially love the first card! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and your leprechaun is guarding it, I would run and don't care for the gold.
    The guy from the first card is awesome - I love hoow you use your white gel pen. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete