Wednesday 31 March 2010

Dragonsdream, tag it on....

My dear Dragon friend allowed me to be her hands again this week for the new challenge at DRAGONS DREAMS (click on thr title to go there).... which is ALTERNATIVE/GRUNGEY/SPRING..... this is what i did.... still quite pretty for me but lots of ink and grunge.
The childs face is a new stamp i brought when i was with the TT gang a couple of weeks ago .... if any of you girls remember whose it is please let me know! The words and butterfly are AUTUMN LEAVES. I coloured everything with ink or pencils.
Please come and play with DRAGONS this week.... Frankie would love to see 'steampunk' cor so would i!!!!
Have a womderful day and tomorrow is the SMEARED AND SMUDGED members blog hop.... please come and join us.... the inspiration these guys give out blow my one and only brain cell.... and i have exciting news to come too.
XXX lynx

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely and girly for you hun! LOL
    Still marvelous though!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond fabulous! I love all of the layers of ink on this... so very beautiful is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make magic look effortless this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous tag and yes, you certainly make this look easy but I know I would struggle; however, I shall try my hand at it if I get a chance. Love the cherub face and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMYGAAAWWDDDDDDDD---------i love this tag!!!--you're so good at whaT ya' do gurl---thnx for stopping by and leaving me some love---remain blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHhh this is stunning, wow where do you some up with these ideas??!

    ReplyDelete