Friday 19 March 2010

Dragonsdream, tag it on.

The Dragon is still not to good so this week she, Frankie, choose the theme and i made a tag for her.
The challenge is FLOWERS and BUGS..... ANY YOU FANCY....although you must use at least one real.... not digi... stamp on your tag somewhere.
The dragon said if she was making her own tag she would dream 'lotus with dragonfly'... so after a lot of searching through my stamp collection i found a lotus and a dragonfly..... good job she has better taste than me cos i would have used a daisy and a spider!
I made a scene up using stamps for the background... stamped the lotus out 3 x so that i could put them at the bottom of the tag... and decoupaged the one on the left... i added 'twiddly bits' to the centres of both... the dragonfly is stamped on to vellum and coloured with sukura stardust pens... i then stamped it again and just used the wings coloured the same way... i coloured the background and the flowers with water colours... i used a tiny amount of silicon to attach the dragonfly onto the flowers and background.... so hopefully when you look at this tag you feel that you are looking into a garden. I used colours that i dont often use... pink for starters.... but i did just have to sneek in some black ink around the edges.
Please come and join in with 2 dragons again this week.... and there is CANDY to be won in march... really nice candy... i want to win!
Thanks for coming to visit... love lynx

3 comments:

  1. OMG...I'm loving this tag and want it!!! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps!!! Sorry Blachdragon - thoughtI had posted you a comment here, but I have not!!! I LOVE this tag, darlin, and had tears when I opened up the file, it is so lovely... I would have loved your daisy and spider though, I'm sure!!!! Thanks for dreaming for me again this week. I am so grateful.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete