Wednesday 17 February 2010

Rosie and Dee's challenge

The challenge at ROSIE-DEES has until sunday to run and after the sneak-peek you have had this is my offering in the whole....
The image is from digital ink who are sponsoring us this fortnight and the theme is 'JUST FOR MEN'
The Armydude toad is coloured with water colour pencils, i've used ink to colour the base card, a piece of very thin wood down the left hand edge some raffia, some recycled brown paper that i stamped with 7gypsies stamps and some army type bits i got somewhere sometime!
The card was made for my nephew Ash's 17th birthday.
Please come and join us... everyone needs MAN cards at sometime.... the link is in my side bar.
thanks for dropping by love lynx

2 comments:

  1. If I were a 17 year old boy, I would think this card is cool. But since I am a 55 year old lady in the woods in Oregon... I love it!! Such a cool froggy dude. Look like he likes jazz, soaking in hot ponds and bugs on ice. Bet he smokes and has moss between his toes though! Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool frog - reminds me of the WB when they had a frog as their logo - very cool! I love your inking technique, Lyn. You're so good at mashing colors together so that they look as if they've been there forever. I love it! ;D

    ReplyDelete