Saturday 14 November 2009

Another christmas card

As i mentioned in the post below.... i am having to start on the christmas cards.... this one is made following the sketch at 'WINTER WONDERLAND'.
I have used a wendy rhodes stamp,stamped onto vellum and heat embossed it with 'lisas frost' embossing powder. The flower is done in the same way.
I used paper from my stash, a small ribbon and a tiny bell... silver mirri card and black inked the edges just so i got mucky fingers.... all this christmassy stuff just isnt me!
Thank you for taking the time to look at yet another christmas card.
hugs lynx

4 comments:

  1. Love the card it's gorgeous...thanks for all your lovely comments hugs nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have been busy with all these cards! Those 'darkness' ones are wonderful! Glad to see you are hitting the Xmas ones too now. This Cameo style one is lovely and soft.
    Thanks for sharing this at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again here!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! It's so different and eye catching .... beautiful!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp and as it's one of my favourites I'm always looking for a chance to use it. Never though of it this way - for Christmas. What a great idea. Lovely card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete