Thursday 13 August 2009

Rainbow lady.... my guest designer week

This week at 'RAINBOWLADY'S' challenge... the link is in my side bar... i am the guest designer!!!!
I spent ages trying to think of a theme... not easy when my challenge is number 72!!! But then it hit me... DRAGONS.... or even dragonflies... just something dragonish.
I made 2 atcs... very different kinds of dragons, the one on the right is a stamp of unknown origin... sorry.... stamped onto parchment, coloured with sakura pens and highlighted with mica... cut out... what a job!!! mounted onto a piece of oriental looking card, and finished with a charm and chinese coin.
The one below is the dragon and castle from joanna sheens messy rabbit collection... hes so cute and the castle is very 'usable'... i stamped the castle on to an atc size piece of water colour paper i'd let the girls colour blue... then coloured the castle with water colour pencils, i stamped the dragon, coloured him with water colour and metallic pencils and made him a little stand so he is mounted in front of the castle... i put a ribbon round his neck with a charm on.... the charm fell off without me noticing before i took the pic.. i see!!!!
Anyhow ... thats it... please go over and have a go at doing something dragon... there is a prize this week... have fun... i did.
Love lynx



3 comments:

  1. That there Dragon is really brilliant!! Love it!
    Hugs, Teri
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have seen that dragon somewhere before!!!!!.
    Well, I am chuffed there is another challenge I can put a dragon in. Thanks for your brilliant choice.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete